Play & Compete
At Telford, our aim is to have more members playing tennis more of the time. The standard of tennis is mixed, so there is no need to feel daunted if you are new to the game or haven't played for a while.
To get everyone playing we have a broad tennis programme that suits most abilities and availability.
- If you simply want to get on court, members can book a court through this website.
- If you're looking to meet and play with other members, join our social tennis sessions on Saturday afternoons and Wednesday evenings. A reasonable playing standard is required, but we can provide coaching to get you there!
- Play other clubs in the Wilson Surrey leagues through our 9 club teams.
- Play competitively with other members through our annual Club Championship, our singles and doubles box leagues, our American and Bounce Back Tournaments.
- Group or private lessons are available for adults and juniors.