Play & Compete
At Telford, our aim is to have more members playing tennis more of the time. The standard of tennis is mixed, so there is no need to feel daunted if you are new to the game or haven't played for a while.
To get everyone playing we have a broad tennis programme that suits most abilities and availability.
- If you simply want to get on court, members can book a court through this website.
- If you're looking to meet and play with other members, join our social tennis sessions each afternoon at the weekend and on a Wednesday evening. A reasonable playing standard is required, but we can provide coaching to get you there!
- On the first Friday of each month, an informal group of younger players get together at 7pm, play for an hour or so, then have a drink at the bar and sometimes a take-away. Do drop in!
- Play other clubs in the Wilson Surrey leagues through our 9 club teams.
- Play competitively with other members through our annual Club Championship, our singles and doubles box leagues, our American and Adult and Child Tournaments and also our Serve and Supper evenings.
- Group or private lessons are available for adults and juniors.